Responsible for identifying and securing new clientele by developing proposals, arranging for meetings with principals and leading negotiations for contract approval. Interface with the U.S. Congress, the Administration, and other federal agencies to develop and implement strategies to address and satisfy the client’s concerns including identifying sources of project financing. Clients include:
• Campaign Manager/Dir. of Operations for Earl Cooper for County Commissioner Campaign
• Dir of Development for Georgia Prep Sports Academy
• Campaign Manager for the Tracey Austin for Atlanta City Council District 6 Campaign
• Fundraiser for PDR II – for clients such as The American Civil Liberties Union, Bread for the World, Democracy for America, The Democratic National Committee, Feeding America, Food & Friends, The National Parks Conservation Association, Oxfam America, Planned Parenthood Federation of America, Planned Parenthood Action Fund, Sierra Club, United States Fund for UNICEF, UNCTV- North Carolina Public Television and WTTW – Chicago Public Television.
• Campaign Field Supervisor & Field Trainer for CASA de Maryland