The Multiples Loan Program now allows Bridge Loan Partners to support projects as well as bring other projects that they are already involved with, or become a “Project Sponsor”, with no involvement in any projects. TMI & Partners, Ltd, has been working to develop strong relationships with several entities who can provide these funds. Each group has its own ideas on projects that suit their interests and overall goals towards their platform. As a condition of their investment with projects, the project owner may need to offer interest payments and/or an equity position in the project to a Bridge Loan or Project Sponsor Partner.
Project Sponsor Program
The “Project Sponsor” Program is coordinated with our lender to help projects be fully financed, while at the same time a “Project Sponsor” will enjoy a rate of return on their capital, minimum of €1M Euros (or USD equivalent), without ever having to place their funds at risk, or ever having to be linked to the risk of the project they are “helping to get financed.”
The Bond is utilized simply as a tool that is part of the mechanics of our lender’s loan programs, to secure your position as a “Project Sponsor” and is a fully regulated security that is implemented for a specific goal; a 3rd party solution to protect your funds, and your interest. To facilitate the Bond process with a Project Sponsor from beginning to end, they will be introduced to the Investment Bank early in the process, BEFORE MAKING THEIR DEPOSIT. They will deal directly with them and during their initial call with the Settlement Agent/Bond Issuer, all information will be provided in full as well as all the related bond documents, for any bridge partner to do their due diligence to whatever level they require. Our lender will only reappear after you have finished with the Bank and secured your own Bond; however, at this point they are strictly dealing with any Project Owner, to facilitate their financing needs using their own capital.
The Bank (and Bond documents) allows you to vet every aspect of the transaction prior to execution. The ability of our lender to receive the expansion of credit is due to their deal with the issuing bank – and it does not encumber your funds in any way or put them at any risk as collateral for the project or for the credit expansion. It simply brings you a great benefit for helping facilitate further lending. Our lender can then go on to finance Projects, but the projects are yet “To Be Determined”
How does this help them facilitate additional lending?
- Whenever funds enter the bond with or without a specific project attached, the Project Sponsor simply participates in this federally regulated bond, where their capital is exposed to no risk and because of their participation in the bond, our lender (through their relationships with their banks) is afforded additional credit in the same amount of the project sponsor’s deposit, to lend to projects. All risk is taken on by our lender by lending to the project and it DOES NOT place any encumbrance on the deposited amount, or ever expose it to any risk.
- The issuer/guarantor is an Australian Banking and Investment Corporation that is co-owned by – A $1.7 Trillion-dollar Bank, that ranks in the 25 largest banks in the world, and which is licensed through the Australian Financial Services License (AFSL, license number 3XXXX2), and regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC). Due to Banking Compliance Restrictions, on a public website, TMI and its lender are not able to name the Federally Regulated Bank that will handle the pledging of your funds, the Coupon Bond, and the payment of your Interest. With our lender, client capital is never held by their firm; your capital must always be held in a fully regulated and insured financial institution, and always under your ownership and control. While our lender is solely in the business of furnishing Private Loans, and not the Investment Business, it is paramount that you have a partner that is beyond reproach, who can secure your funds and provide you with a safe and reliable rate of interest for your time, effort, and commitment to aiding our business.
- In the case of the Project Sponsor Program, this Bank acts as both “Issuer” as well as “Guarantor” of the Fully Regulated Coupon Bond that pays a guaranteed monthly return. The Bank bonds your funds and guarantees the rate of return while your funds are never put at any risk, or ever depleted.
CRYPTO ELEMENT – Crypto Currencies are highly VOLATILE. The downswings can be unnerving. Our Lenders Bond Program can be used with the top crypto currencies (such as Bitcoin or Ethereum) to also realize the monthly payouts from the Bond issuer/guarantor bank. Under most circumstances crypto-currency owners never realize any profit until the crypto-currency is sold. But participation in our Multiples or Project Sponsor Program provides the crypto owner a significant MONTHLY CASH-FLOW from their crypto holdings. And if they believe that their Crypto is going to fall in value, they can instead exchange their coins into cash to acquire their Bond.
How does it all work?
Firstly, Clients will have the option to KEEP THEIR CRYPTO IN CRYPTO FORM. They will enjoy any growth in the value of their Crypto, while ALSO receiving a guaranteed return (for the Multiples program) or (for the Loan Sponsor Program) that provides a HEDGE against Crypto’s downside. The return is a monthly cashflow that their idle Crypto presently does not provide. Their monthly payout can then be paid out to them as Cash or as Coin, whichever they prefer.
Crypto Value – At the end of the term they will receive their Deposit back in cash or Crypto (client’s choice). Their Coin value is locked in when they participate in our Lender’s Bond Program. While their coin value will STILL be affected by the market movement for Coins, it does not affect their position within the Program…THIS IS A HUGE OPPORTUNITY.
CRYPTO FOR DEPOSIT EXAMPLE – https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XG6jJ6tFNqrXaoLltKqIyd8lzsfi8PzZ/view?usp=sharing
Some depositors will still ask, “what do we get from the Project?”
- Since the depositor is exposed to no risk, they do not have any stake in the loan project itself; their benefit is the 42% annual return.
- The depositor’s participation simply serves to unlock further credit facilities which our lender’s will utilize however they wish. The insurance backing both the initial amount and the monthly coupon amount is fully described by the bond issuer, and they (and Bond documents) will allow you to vet every aspect of their transaction prior to execution.
- When there is a project involved, from the inception, there is a specific process to follow, which is explained in the Project Sponsor Overview.
Disclaimer: Since the bond is a licensed and regulated security, all specific details about it, and all due diligence material will come from the Investment Bank, as the licensed seller of the product. The bond issuer will provide all the documentation required so that your team can ensure the no-risk element, as well as the return. TMI and its lender has absolutely no involvement in anything Bond related – we are not part of the bond issue or the Investment Bank and are not involved with the project sponsor’s funds – it is entirely between them and the Bank.
The process to start looking at this opportunity would be for you to provide the required paperwork, then we and our lender will introduce you to the Investment Bank to answer any/all questions and provide all documentation. If you decide to proceed, they will issue you the bond, for your confirmation.
Straight 20/25% Cash Bridge Loan Partner
If a Client is unable to bring their Initial Deposit of 20/25% to the process, there are two options for a Bridge Loan Partner:
- In the cases where there is an initial 20% of the total budgetary cost already in place, our Lenders Multiples will be the remaining 80% of the budget, fulfilling the entire financing requirement. If the Bridge Loan Partner provided 20% of the budget, their “Initial Deposit” would be needed to be spent into the project to complete it (as the final 20% of the funding requirement).
- In the cases where there is an initial 25% of the total budgetary cost already in place, our Lender’s Multiples can be the full 100% of the budget. If the Bridge Loan Partner provided 25%, their “Initial Deposit” is simply returned to them in full.
This Multiples Loan Program puts the “Initial Deposit” in a ZERO risk position, as these funds are never exposed to any risk whatsoever. Any Cash Bridge Loan Partner who brings the “Initial Deposit” is completely secured through Our Lenders system and to reiterate, at the end of the loan distribution to the project, the “Initial Deposit” funds are returned in full.
SBLC Monetization for Initial Deposit Bridge Loan Partner
Our Lender has the ability to monetize instruments, and if a client is using their own SBLC or a leased SBLC as their 20/25% deposit for the Multiples Loan Program, our lender will handle it themselves instead of using a 3rd party monetizer.