The Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) 100% Funding Program is a systematic process designed to fully finance 100% of the participating project. It requires that you (the borrower) have a relationship with a bank or financial institution, either yourself or through a family office or hedge fund, capable of receiving and monetizing a cash backed Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) from one of Our Lender’s tier 1 banking partners (HSBC UK or New York, or Barclays UK). Your bank would need to receive and monetize their Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC), which would be of sufficient size to yield a monetized profit of at least twice the budget of the project. This Program is only offered to projects with budgets in excess of $25M and has specific requirements of the borrower’s bank. Under this program Our lender’s bank would issue the cash backed Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) to the borrower’s bank, who would receive and monetize the instrument.
The primary benefit to your project is the ability to be funded IN FULL without bringing any money or additional investors of your own to the project. It simply requires a relationship with a banker who is experienced in the world of trading/purchasing bank instruments with the sophistication to understand and complete the transaction. That bank MUST HAVE the full capability to monetize that bank instrument.
There are two possible options with this program, which the bank (or their hedge fund/family office client) would then offer our Lender. Follow the link to find out.
TMI Initial Requirements and Expectations
- Global projects can be submitted.
- Project Outline/Budget Top Sheet/Draw Schedule
- Minimum initial project amount is $25M USD – no maximum.
- The project is then funded per a monthly draw down schedule that is agreed to by both parties (Our Lender’s insurer) as part of the Loan Contract.
- Projects are completed as per the schedule, and the client may execute any of 4 Repayment options, at their sole discretion.